Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:23:19 -0400

B.D.  Thank you for your comments.  I posted the comments precisely because
the context of the photo didn't provide enough information RE why these
girls had stylized bees on their clothing.  However, the photo imho does
stand on its own as a portrait which is why I posted it.

Point taken however, I need to fill in more pictures of fandom to complete
this aspect of the barbershop essay so that as a group the photo's convey
group loyalties within the community of this barbershop without additional
commentary.

Thanks

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com