Subject: Re: [Leica] To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:35:30 -0700

Marc James Small wrote:

> At 01:45 PM 10/26/01 EDT, V8PWR@aol.com wrote:
> >I have a huge love for well made mecanical
> >things , >hence my love for V8 engines
>
> Excuse me.  I had thought "well-made" and "V8 engines" constituted an
> oxymoron.  Are your referring to the Daimler V8 used in the SP250?
>
> Marc

He must be referring to a certain air cooled flat six in the 3 liter
range...
;-)

feli

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999