Subject: Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:14:08 EDT

Oh sharp tounge, B.D.  But what is his book/persona an antidote for? A cute
young girl's good time? You sound like a very jealous fellow.  And I like to
know who's unseen work  you are referring to. I've never seen or read
anything of yours. If you'd like to see my photos, come to my opening at Soho
Photo this Tuesday evening in NYC. If you can't make it Tuesday, my work will
be up for a month.  As for the writing, I'll wager I've published quite a bit
more than you. All the best. Arthur

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum)