Subject: Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:39:06 -0700

Arthur WG wrote:
>As for the writing, I'll wager I've published quite a bit more than you.
<<<<

Arthur old chap,
One should be careful when they get into a pissing match with people that
they really don't know who they are!  Certainly with your remark!

It just happens BD is a well published author, books, newspaper columnist,
Washington Post, lecturer in Boston at MIT and any number of other
outstanding writing and literary awards.

And Arthur, I wondered if you've done so much writing that don't recall
seeing your name as a Pulitzer winner as BD is.  Gee OOPS! eh Arthur!

Think about that for a moment me old son about whom the real person behind
the name on the screen is before you undo your fly for a contest! You just
might find yerself really wet! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant