Subject: RE: [Leica] Aperture....
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:11:37 -0400

Aperture does not suck.  Its primary articles are always on the work of
individual photographers - some famous, some not so famous - with
generous photographs included.  To my knowledge it has not ever had an
article on "hardware"of any brand.  Recent memorable subjects include
Sally Mann and Sebastiao Salgado.  Very high-quality print format; also
very expensive.  Comes to your house not in a plastic or paper wrapper,
but (!) in a cardboard box.  Extremely limited advertising - usually
just the back cover, and is often an attractive photography-related ad
anyway.  I'm always happy to see it arrive in my mail.

The related website is online at http://www.aperture.org

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Colin