Subject: Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:11:11 -0400

BTW - While you're drying yourself off, I'm sure you'll go to the
Columbia Pulitzer archive, where you will NOT find my name. What you
will find, under General Local Reporting for 1984 is "Newsday, a Team of
Reporters. However, if you then go to

http://www.newsday.com/about/ny-aboutpulitzer.story?coll=ny%2Dabout%2Dutility

you will find, as Paul Harvey has said for years, "the rest of the
story."

Next time...look before you leap. ;-)