Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar Maine 2001
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:46:45 -0700

Wilber Jeffcoat wrote:
>>Ted Hi! How was the Leica School in Maine this past weekend?
Sorry I missed it, had a commitment, work before play.<<<<<

Hi Wilber,
Too bad, as it was a good one with quite a number of new LUGNUTS attending,
I think more than usual so it was an opportunity to put faces to names on
the screen. Great weather and good food, how could you go wrong when you
throw in a ton of playtime Leica gear for the asking.

Hopefully you'll make it next year on the Cape in October.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant