Subject: RE: [Leica]Lens speed complainers...
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:33:50 +0100

<Yea Félix but what is an "aim"?! :) I say "Aim" HIGHER!! (choir sings)
<I guess if "aims" = output and "digital output" does not sound like a
demanding
<aim... to fire stuff off to people by email or upload to a website who
needs
<hard-core glass and film?

Hellow Mark

Last week I sold, in contradition with my amateur character, a portfolio of
urban cows, yes 173 plastic life size painted cows, that the Major of the
town had ordered to 173 different painters here in Bilbao celebrating the
700th year of the city which was founded sven centuries ago. After some
weeks a large number of cows/plastic painted sculptures was object of
vandalizing night activities , you know freedom! I had, the first week, made
the effort of taking pics (A4) of the whole lot and therefore offered the
portafolio to the town who have paid aprox. $1.500 for it with the idea of
editing a book. The Major (Alcalde in spanish, first civil authority in the
town) found the portfolio of first quality,. Digital pictures A4 with Epson
Phot 1290 with a Canon D30 and a Canon 17-35mm f1:2,8. Is relevant
distortion for photographying cows!

I think, Mark,  this is a aim. Therefore I'm preparing two more portfolios
abou urban general sculpture and churches. I beg the pardon of pros in
Bilbao.

Kind regards

Félix