Subject: [Leica] FoM2 Help
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:38:15 -0800

Hi guys I was trying to set my web site up thinking of the FoM2 Project to
submit the URL of each image to the FoM2 board.
Well, I did upload some images but I can't see which would be the unique URL
for each of the images since when clicking on an image to enlarge an check
its own URL a slide show takes place. And this is done with a unique URL for
the slide show.
I'm sure I'm missing something but don't know what.
As the deadline is 10/31 I hope someone can help the sooner ...

Regards

btw, the actual URL for those images is:

http://homepage.mac.com/pablokolodny/PhotoAlbum1.html

PS: this is the first time I post some images out of my original web site, I
hope you all enjoy the site.

Of course, critiques will be welcomed on or off list.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com