Subject: Re: [Leica] FoM2 Help
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:45:11 -0800

mmmhhh, no Steve, I don't think that is the point.
The problem, as I see it, is that every single image should have a single
URL. And I don't see how to make that possible.
I have some extra photos to upload but this problem is keeping me thinking
and thinking and can't figure out how to fix it.
I think once it is fixed I'll be uploading more images.

And, btw, thanks for your kind words re the photos on that web site.

regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com