Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 TTL + Tri-Elmar & 90 Elmarit - First Impressions.
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:47:37 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 30/10/01 10:05:56 Paris, Madrid, ray_moth@yahoo.com
a écrit :

> I also noticed that if I engage the 28mm focal length on the Tri-Elmar
>  too gently, it doesn't select the 28mm frameline as it should - I have
>  to use a bit more force (but not a lot) to make the correct frameline
>  pop into place.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  =====
>  Ray

Hello Ray . Have you tried the 3E with another camera ?
I've got a 3E New and also a new M6 . No problem with
the new M6 but I had to send the classic M6 along with
the new 3E to Leica germany to have the frame selection
lever adjusted .
Of course , this was free .
Now everything work flowlessly with both cameras .

Jo Goodtimes , France