Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: walt@unt.edu
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:18:58 -0600 (CST)

Quoting "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>:

> Walt sez, (after some MAJOR snips):
>  "where the word "waitress" won't get you slapped around or fired...."
>
>Now THAT'S my kind of woman.....

Funny (true) story:
Worked with a guy named Mikey (processor repairman)....we were
standing around the shop one day when the "girl" from the office
next door came in for a soda (we had a break room with machines)...

Mikey, who rarely spoke, looked at me and said, " that's Cindy?"
I said "yeah"....
Mikey said (after a pause), "she's kinda trashy isn't she?"-(short low
cut dress, high heels, black nylons, etc.)
I said "yeah"....
(after another LONG pause)
Mikey said, "G--damn, I like that in a woman"........

A moment frozen from times past.....
Walt

Message from walt@unt.edu (Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week)
Message from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week)