Subject: Re: [Leica] Finding an Epson 1200 printer
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:44:26 -0800

Hi BD,

I'm about to go Piezographed with my Epson 1200.
Some questions:

- - are you saying is not as good as the 1280 ? Why ?
- - what do you mean by ".but different ?

I assume, after lurking a little and hearing some opinions, that they are as
good as silver prints. Maybe that statement refers to definition quality or
something like that but again, what would you say the differences come from?

regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com