Subject: [Leica] Used from Tamarkin?
From: urizen@telocity.com
Date: 31 Oct 2001 09:30:45 -0800

Question, folks -

How are Tamarkin to deal with on used gear?  I'm interested in a good user IIIc or IIIf, and their prices don't look too bad.

I don't want to deal with KEH again as the last two orders I placed with them were cock-ups of the first order.

C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.
"In my opinion, he regarded the title Heretic as a
stamp of honor - if truth begins with heresy."
- --Evan S. Connell, /The Alchymist's Journal/