Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 28/1.9
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 05:59:49 +0800

Chandos

>Have you actually compared negs. produced by the
>CV side by side with Leica negs?
I haven't. I have no doubt that when folks compare, the Voitg is a darn
good lens and wonder why pay more for the Leica. A fully rational conclusion.

I compare enlargements, and I am looking at the overall image that the 28
leica glass can give me and I just find it endearing (an attribute that is
subjective).

Dan