Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Photodo ratings for 35mm Summilux -MASPH and 50mm Summilux-M
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:44:59 -0800

Raimo,

And in practice, the extreme corners of the frame are most often out of
focus and meaningless when shooting at wide apertures. I can only think of
a few applications where the corners are really important. Take, for
instance, landscapes or architectural shots where corner to corner razer
sharpness is important. These are best shot at middle and small apertures,
and with the use of a tripod.

Dave