Subject: Re: [Leica] the 90% rule-long, rambling BS from Walt
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:51:41 -0500

I'm glad that you said it Walt, because I was writing a response saying
precisely the same thing - I have never had a client, friend, family
member, etc. etc., say, 'oh, this is the Leica shot.' There are times
when I look back at the results of a shoot and even I am not sure which
camera I used for which shot.

Replies: Reply from Martins Zelmenis <martin@lrpv.lv> (Re: [Leica] the 90% rule-long, rambling BS from Walt)