Subject: [Leica] Re: Xray Film .. FedEx
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:40:19 -0800

We called FedEx from the office, and they reported that they were not
X-raying  (irradiating?) in Eureka today, but that it could happen on a day
by day schedule and we could find out each day. They said that the X-ray
only gets done on the sender side of the shipment.

Of course, that was one clerk in one office, so I'm adding some prayers that
my transparencies make it there and back to Chrome Works in San Francisco!

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger