Subject: Re: digital, was: Re: [Leica] Piezo Plunge
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:46:58 -0500

Well, as Jim points out, digital ain't there yet, and Leica usually arrives
about 40 years after everybody else! :o)
N.B.- Maximum Smiley!

I would like a reasonably priced digital- perhaps like the Konica or Cosina
that use the Leica lenses, and had a 24x36 chip- Might be interesting, but I
don't think I'd put big bucks into a Leica Digital M type.... For what I use
digital for, the Digilux does quite well!!
Dan