Subject: Re: [Leica] Instant film
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:38:51 -0700

> I don't think it's good for Polaroid film to freeze it.

Polaroid film should never be frozen - it will ruin it. Try getting your
shippment o film arrive by air when the weather is -30c and it sits in the
mail on the tarmac... sure did kill it!

> I don't know if instant film will dissappear in the future. I just assume
> with the way things are it could. If they stop making it, they stop. I'll
> just shoot it while it's still available.

What has happened with Polaroid's almost demise? I was away when it all
happened. Are they re-structuring or going to disappear?

tim a