Subject: [Leica] RE: The perfect M bag
From: "Deniz Saylan" <mail@denizsaylan.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:07:29 +0100

IF....there is a perfect bag, IŽd know it. I have bought and tried so many
camerabags in my photographer life that I could open a store with camera
bags....
But last time in New York I bougt the F-6 little bit smaller bag from Domke
and this is a good bag for small equipment!
I can carry two M6 with Motordrive and lens attached and 3 extra lens, the
polfilter with case, a SB 28 Flash, Exposuremeter and Film or one Nikon body
(F100/F5) with 3 lenses (also the 80-200mm 2.8) and a flash. When I go for
bigger equipment I use the J-3 Bag, which is the only existing bag, which
can hold the 3 new AF S lenses from Nikon (because they are fat bastards),
two Nikon Bodies and also a bunch of small parts like filters etc... and as
a photographer I carry always one body around my neck, so I can have one
Leica too. The other option with the J-3 is: two Leicas M6 with Motordrive,
five lenses, one Nikon body with 80-200mm 2.8 and the 60mm macro lens, flash
etc...

After trying a lot, those two bags are the best and do not make the
equipment feel like a concrete block hanging on your shoulder.

Best regards,

Deniz