Subject: [Leica] re: leica made me a better photographer because it's a
From: "Deniz Saylan" <mail@denizsaylan.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:55:25 +0100

Hi Luggers,

for the first topic I would suggest the subject "fear"
Itīs not easy but that is a subject the Leicas are made for.
Everyone is telling about his Leica that you can take unsuspicious photos,
very sneaky and discrete. So letīs see whats going on in our countrys at
this moment!
Everyone has fear today! When he opens the mailbox, while riding the subway
to work or enjoying a football game in the stade. Fear is important in our
society today and we do exactly what the terrorist want us to do: have fear.
I would really like to see the Luggers take this very difficult subject in
your Viewfinder. Everyone can do it on his very personal way. Its not so
much a contest, itīs more a discussion with pictures instead of words,....
itīs a point of view.

Best regards,.... and do not have fear to face "the fear" with your Leicas!

Deniz Saylan

www.denizsaylan.com
mailto:mail@denizsaylan.com

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] re: leica made me a better photographer because it's a)