Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital/polaroid
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:54:01 -0800

Henning,

A friend of mine owned a large photo chemical distributorship in Denver.
The company lost power once during a winter storm. The building got cold
enough that certain chemical separated. And I don't think it even got down
to 32 degrees F. I can't remember exactly, as this was a number of years
ago. But I do remember it ruined a number of high end solutions, and it was
pretty costly.

Dave

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital/polaroid)
Message from Teresa299@aol.com (Re: [Leica] Digital/polaroid)