Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Coffee
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 23:18:44 -0600

When I took my wife out on our first date we went to a dinner club I
belonged to and had a great meal and even better conversation.  After
dinner, to extend the evening, I suggested we go up to the rooftop
lounge where there was a large circular fireplace, glass walls on 3
sides and, as luck would have it, just us.  I suggested we have an Irish
Coffee to top off the evening, and when the first one went down nice and
smooth and the conversation was still electric, we had another.  I
finally took her home and then went back to my apartment, but we both
had the same experience the rest of the night - totally relaxed but with
eyes that just wouldn't shut.

We had a lot more meals at that club over the years, but thereafter we
had them make Irish Sanka for our after dinner drinks.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Coffee)
Message from "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu> (Re: [Leica] Coffee (was: Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween)))