Subject: Re: [Leica] digit stuff
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:44:13 -0800

>"Greg J. Lorenzo" wrote:
>> My sentiments exactly.
>> Nothing compares with seeing you image come up in the development tray.
>> Amen!
>
>Nothing at all - if that's what gets you off. Some of us, however,
>couldn't be happier to be able to produce beautiful, rich, prints
>without spending hours in the dark, up to our whatevers in toxic
>chemicals. :-)
>B. D.

I feel the same way about being in front of a computer screen. Can't wait
to turn it off, and go out and shoot, print, cook, do dishes, anything that
doesn't require sitting in front of the goddam computer!

And as for the toxic chemicals, if you're not splashing around in them and
your darkroom is well ventilated, the potential danger to your health is
minimal, ferricyanide notwithstanding. And while we're on the subject,
hours and hours spent working on the computer can also cause physical
damage.

Been there, done that. I'll take the darkroom.

Guy

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] digit stuff)
Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] digit stuff)