Subject: RE: [Leica] Missa de Requiem
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 02:33:42 -0500

Actually, I really like the exposure on this one.  With the lights in
the frame, and the dark background, this is easy to screw up (boy do I
know).  And I personally try to avoid having the back of people's heads
in my pictures, but somehow it really doesn't detract from this photo.
This picture made me look and think; I like it.

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com