Subject: Re: [Leica] Coffee
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 11:25:03 -0800

Michael Abbott wrote:

> > My favorite blends are Ethiopian, Colombian, Mexican, either in French or
> > espresso roast.
><Snip>
>
> The vibrations on all the bus rides that trip undid all the screws in my
> lens, I had to hold the front bit straight to zoom. And my F3's meter and
> high speeds died, lots of sunny-16 brackets at 1/80. If only I'd had a
> mechanical camera... (on topic!)
>
> Michael

More mechanical than a Nikon F3? That'll work with out a battery won't it?
Just 6 months ago they stopped making it after how long.
I cant remember if it came out before the M6 did in 1984.
I wouldn't mind having one and if i had one i wouldn't sell it!
Elegant! That's what i call it! An Honorary Leica!

I was up late last night so am just now having my first cup of coffee.

Terrefazione's Palermo which i drip to near-espresso strength.

But i cut it 50 50 with Terrefazione's Montecatini decaf so i get to drink more
with out going into fibrillation.

I have to bring my coffee maker with me on road trips or i go crazy.
	"I'll give you this camera if you tell me where the nearest  Starbucks is!"

I hate it when you go into a so called espresso shops in small towns and truck
stops and they have these thermos things with the pumps! WOW would that not go
over in Portland Oregon which has got to be over Seattle even the coffee capital
of the woild.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA