Subject: [Leica] toxic darkroom chemicals
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:24:56 -0800

FWIW a few years ago my friend Eddie Dyba passed away; the cause of death
was a serious liver problem (I don't recall the medical details.) His
business in San Francisco was called "Professional Photographic Services".
Eddy had spent his life in the darkroom, turning out incredibly beautiful
prints for some well-known (and not so well-known) photographers, as well as
mural-sized enlargements for museums etc. Ed and I met when we served
together in the early 1950s in the US Army's Pictorial Center for Europe; he
was in the darkroom even then.
I gave up wet chemistry.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com> (Re: [Leica] toxic darkroom chemicals)