Subject: Re: [Leica] New Site
From: Austin Burbridge <sprezzatura@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:44:09 -0800

Dear Felix -- Lovely images! And a good site to show them, too.

For those of your admirers who have slow connections (e. g., dialup),
would you please . . .

  - adjust the JPEG (.jpg) files to be

  - interlaced

  - progressive

  - Maybe experiment with fewer colors/shades of gray (which should
reduce the file-size). This is like doing surgery on your own baby
but the exercise of editorial discretion is, after all, part of the
art.

  - omit the pretty, but byte-consuming ornamental frames

A U S T I N .

http://sprezzatura.editthispage.com