Subject: Re: [Leica] The initial spark (newbie)
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:05:39 +0200

Oh,

if it's not an assignment - - -         ;-}

then I admit at times I get a certain itch - - - not to mention I usually
keep seeing the world _in frames_, so then I just have to take the camera
and snap away. And then - just to train my eye - I may take photos of things
no-one normally takes hotos of. And they turn out really well - nearly all
the time.

Martin

Dear Luggers, i hope this question is not too basic or, in any way, boring.
My question is: What and when the idea of taking pictures come to your mind
?
A gift from a parent ? The visit to a museum ? some deep need or maybe pure
masochism ?

thanks in advance

Stefano Ravizza