Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL Meter Switch
From: "Bas" <bas@baswip.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:26:53 +0100

Warren,

You can leave them on during the day, no problem with draining there.
However do make sure you turn them off when putting them away. If you don't
then inside the bag the buttons may be pressed without you knowing it and
you will run out of batteries quite quickly. I found out the hard way that
several weeks after taking delivery of my M6ttl I was out on a shoot,
without back-up batteries (hey, what else are we carrying Leica for) and it
was dead when I took it from my back.

It will still work off course but without a meter and without a seperate
meter with me I was helpless anyway.

Regards
Bas