Subject: Re: [Leica] Responsiveness of M6 meter at f/1.4 to f/2
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:21:03 -0800

I haven't followed this too closely, but has this question been asked.?

.." How were the exposures regardless of what the meter red lights /
aperture ' sped dial did or did not do?"  OK? Or ruined?

It's an interesting question in the beginning, but I suppose the bottom line
is, do any of you have the same thing happening when you leave the computer
screen get your camera out of the bag and try it?  Then immediately return
to the screen with your answer.

here's mine.... everything looked like it changed as it should.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant