Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Film Loading
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:25:23 -0700

Follow the diagram but flip open the back and make sure the leading edge of
the film does not get caught in the film gate. Then close the back and fit
the baseplate. Later cameras have a square edge to the film gate rail which
makes it more difficult to load. Earlier cameras have a nice rounded edge
which guides the leading edge of the film past the film gate.

John Collier