Subject: [Leica] Stuff for sale
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:10:47 -0700

I just purchased a Nikonos V and would like to sell my Nikonos IVa. The IVa
comes with a chrome bodied 35/2.5 lens. The lens had a new front port about
five years ago. Both the camera and the lens were overhauled just two weeks
ago by Nikon. All internal o-rings were replaced. Also included are seven
new user o-ring sets (which all include the backdoor gasket) and a copy of
the IVa instruction book. The camera is a user with perfect function. The
IVa's shutter only has aperture priority, B and M90 settings. Price is
$250US not including shipping and a ten day return privilege.

I also have just bought the Pentax TTL off camera flash cable system as this
allows me to use an auxiliary viewfinder as well. However I am now swimming
in TTL cords. Both the below cords allow you to use TTL flash off camera on
a M6TTL and R5 and up cameras.

Contax TLA 100 cord $25US

http://www01.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivat
or__Aproductlist_html___14243___COECTLA100___REG___CatID=654___SID=EA6B56451
F0

Nikon SC-17 TTL cord $35US

http://www01.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivat
or__Aproductlist_html___37916___NISC17___REG___CatID=654___SID=EA6B56451F0

John Collier
jbcollier@powersurfr.com