Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meters
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 05:51:04 -0800 (PST)

Darrell, I have used the Sekonics  for years with good
effect and have never run into any limitations  at all .
But most importantly Sekonic makes the smallest full
fetured flash meter , so it passes the should I take with
or leave on the shelf test . I use the 328 with the swivel
head and there is one smaller with out swivel that I would
recomend . There are more full featured meters out there
but in most of the time just to big , great for an
arcatecture shoot with 4x5 but totaly over kill other wise
, much to confusing in a pintch in my experance .
Hope this helps
Chuck