Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meters -- Fill flash readings
From: Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:05:12 -0800

Folks,

>I use an M6s and want to be able to preset the camera exposure to avoid
>making the subject aware a picture is due.  Can anybody suggest a small,
>pocket able and highly accurate light meter for flash, fill in flash and
>ambient readings? I have heard that the Sekonic had problems with high
>film speed fill in flash readings.

How does the fill flash meter work? Do you point the meter at something and
it tells you the fill-flash to daylight ratio which would be appropriate or
what? Which methods of creative control do you have of the meter's decision?

Thanks,

         Tom

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Light Meters -- Fill flash readings)