Subject: [Leica] M6 Film Loading
From: HTFoto <htfoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 21:49:28 -0800 (PST)

Like I said I'm a total newbie but so far I've found
the loading to be really easy!  Even a little drawing
to help too... great!

I like to just hold the camera upside down in my left
hand, with my thumb in front of the front viewfinder
window and my fingers keeping the back door shut, drop
the film can halfway in with the other hand, drag the
leader out until it matches the diagram, give the
camera a little shake until the canister falls the
rest of the way in, stick the plate back on, two winds
and two clicks later I'm all good to go!

One nice thing about this, vs. my old SLR
accidentally driving a finger through the shutter
because it's protected the whole time.

Ingenious!

Harry