Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Film Loading
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 00:43:36 -0600

From: "HTFoto"

> Like I said I'm a total newbie but so far I've found
> the loading to be really easy!  Even a little drawing
> to help too... great!   <<<SNIP>>

Yeah, well, don't strut too much;  After  ten years with this M6, and other Leicas
before it, (I shoot two to four rolls a week through that camera.) I mis-loaded a
roll today.

   I've got several  semi-double exposures.  It finally caught, and the last few
frames are OK.   I think I'll go back to the little accordian fold, the Tina Manley
method.   Never failed when I did that.

Regards,

Sonny