Subject: RE: [Leica] STRAP SURVEY (prev Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping)
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:02:59 -0500

I use an 18" piece of technical climbing "rope" (high strength nylon,
available in many different colors), the largest that'll fit through the
lug...put it through the lug, and tie it off...that gives me a great wrist
strap, doesn't interfere with anything, does no damage to the camera...and
is stronger, and less obtrusive than any wrist strap you can buy made for
the camera.

Austin

Oh, BTW...cost, about $1, tops.