Subject: RE: [Leica] STRAP SURVEY (prev Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping)
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:38:34 -0500

I don't understand the problem with discussing straps.  Personally, I hate
neck straps, and I am interested in available wrist straps (but couldn't
find anything I liked, so I made my own)...but I don't begrudge people who
use neck straps...that's their business.  Just because something isn't
important to YOU doesn't mean it's not important to someone else.  So, as
you say, Good Lord!