Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica lenses for available light
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:56:21 -0500

Ah, but Wulff, you know better than that! The coma and flare with the
Summilux 35 is "Leica glo," which our brethren on the LUG seek out and
praise. The coma and flare with the Nikon is simply a sign of a junky
Japanese lens...;-)

B. D.

Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (RE: [Leica] Non-Leica lenses for available light)