Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V21 #106
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:53:08 -0800

I'll agree about price being more important than time.  The time is
secondary, but it is getting a bit annoying as the time has changed from one
week (years ago) to two weeks and now to three weeks.  Good thing I keep
careful notes about what I have done so I can review my techniques in tricky
situations.

Aram