Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V21 #106
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:26:59 -0800

Aram Langhans wrote:
>>> I'll agree about price being more important than time.  The time is
> secondary, but it is getting a bit annoying as the time has changed from
one
> week (years ago) to two weeks and now to three weeks.  Good thing I keep
> careful notes about what I have done so I can review my techniques in
tricky
> situations.<<<<

Hi Aram,
But is there not a logical common sense message in the notes you've kept?

Forget Kodachrome! And use one of the beautiful E6 films with the finished
slides available within a couple hours of exposing your film? ;-)

Although I did at one time shoot hundreds of rolls of KR as a professional
photographer, we could no longer cope with the lack of service for processed
film and went entirely E6 film and have results within hours if necessary
and a quality that is quite amazing.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant