Subject: Re: [Leica] Adjusting M6 vertical alignemnt
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:50:53 -0800

I find this "adjusting the rangefinder innards" a scary at best exercise by
a novice who's supposed to be a photographer and not a technician.

I very much appreciate there are folks here, buddies included, who do and or
have done the fix the alignment thing. I just can't for the life of me
imagine digging around inside the camera no matter what kind of tool is
available. For the simple reason .... if one screws something else up it
isn't worth the grief and angst at knowing you did an even better job of
screwing it up.

hell if it's off send it in or take it to someone doing camera servicing as
a profession.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant