Subject: Re: [Leica] Acros Development Time/Process
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:33:37 -0800

><Snip>  (I like
> to develop, wash and fix at room temperature but that's another story).
> Otherwise I'd treat them like modern film. I'd never pre-wet Delta or T-Max.
>
> --
> David Prakel
>
> --

I pre wet everything old and new every time i try not to i soon run into
problems. Usually airbells but sometimes other problems. So I got back to pre
soaking every time.
I pre soak for a few minutes untimed: During the time it takes to mix up my Xtol dilution.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
www.markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com