Subject: [Leica] Full sheet( 8 1/2x11) scanners
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 06:47:39 -0800

Full sheet scanners....

 this is totally possible, now, and has been for a while.  The more
"professional" scanners will allow this.  They are typically flat bed
scanners, costing between $700 to as much as you want to spend.  Examples
are available from HP and Epson at least.

I would like to scan my negs for the purposes of easy filing.  After 35
years of photography, I have more then enough neg PAGES to keep me busy for
a while with neg sheets.  Forget the thought of 1 neg at a time.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net