Subject: RE: [Leica] Full sheet( 8 1/2x11) scanners
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:45:37 -0800

Austin...  I have reveived good review on this scanner as well... does it
come with the transparency adapter as standard or is it an additonal cost
item?  Where is the back light located?  in the lid?

BTW, the scanner is discontinued, I think... so finding one is
problematic....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I use an Epson 836XL just for that.  It is a tabloid scanner, and scans at
800DPI true resolution.  This is plenty sufficient for contact sheets...  I
couldn't find any of the non-tabloid sized scanners that would accommodate a
full contact sheet (in PrintFile sleeves), unless I went to 24 exposures...