Subject: Paul's traffic signal photo (was: Re: [Leica] Re: Getcher fresh hot G20 pix here... )
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 20 Nov 2001 08:42:37 -0800

On Tue, 20 November 2001, "Eric" wrote:

> Paul:
>
>(re: http://www.chefurka.com)
>
> I guess I haven't been to your web site lately...I don't remember the street
> signal picture on the main page.  That's fantastic!  Love how you've
> captured that and the building.  Wonderful!!

I agree: good use of shapes & colors (oops, Paul's north of the border, that's "colours") in a very ordinary setting.  One of my tests for a successful colour photo is to convert it to B&W and see which works better.  This is unquestionably a Colour photo with a capital "C".  Well done.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe