Subject: [Leica] 2 year extended warranty
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:07:40 EST

<<

Someone on the list (sorry I can get real confused because I

download messages at work and at home) that one could buy an

additional two year warranty on the M6.  I have tried to

search the Leica camera pages (I find them to be one of the

worst organized pages I have ever seen).  You used to be

able to directly access Leica-America....now it seems to be

a subset of Leica-AG...complete with misspellings.

Can anyone direct me to the additional two years of

warranty?

Regards, Bill Larsen

Bill,

I have it in stock. It is at most $125 for the two year extended warranty.

Many don't realize that this isn't two more years of "passport" but rather
two more years of "regular" warranty.

If you want one, give me a ring at (646) 613-1107.

bests,
Rich
photovillage.com