Subject: [Leica] convert filters
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:41:07 -0800

I have found some old Leitz filters which do not carry the modern
number associated with the color and density of color. Can anyone
convert for me?
Chrome,  G Gr, Leitz Wetzlar Germany, green color glass.
Chrome, (red) o, Germany, Ernst Leitz Wetzlar, pale yellow color glass.
This both fit my Summicron 55mm, so they are 39

Black, Gr Telyt 20cm Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Germany. Dark green color glass.
This was for my long lost Summicroan 2.90mm.  There is label on this
case for this one, it says "1 Leitz 48mm Sky, $8.00.  Ah! the good
old days.

Can anyone help?

Michael

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> ([Leica] A36 filters)